Looking back on it, 2013 was a great year. While we don’t want to dwell too long on the past – as we have a lot of work and good times ahead – we’d be remiss if we didn’t highlight some of our favorite company happenings of 2013!
Without further ado, Dashlane’s top 13 of 2013:
- Crossing the 1 million user mark
- Discovering an unnamed Dashlane associate’s handstand-twerking skills
- David Pogue’s excellent New York Times review of Dashlane 2.0
- Emmanuel Schalit, our CEO, getting a tattoo (w/video evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkIY3Np1elg)
- Dashlane becoming available in English, French and Spanish
- Being named the Lamest Startup Office in America by FastCompany
- The beginning of an epic inter-office pranking war – to be continued…
- Shared booth at LeWeb with our partner, Orange
- The entire New York team’s trip to Paris for co-working and a bit of celebration with the Jamotec (hilarity did ensue)
- Release of Dashlane on iPad, and quickly becoming #1 most downloaded password manager app
- Witnessing the musical talent of a few team members (also, w/video evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzHqOVp-Y5s)
- Being named PC Mag’s security product and one of Fortune’s 36 best gadgets of the year
- Interacting with our customers, reading your positive reviews and continually improving our product to better serve you
We hope you enjoyed our list and have a superb 2014 with Dashlane!